We Are Here For You
HirePower has dedicated teams to help Clients
and Communities impacted by Covid-19.
Resources and validated sites to help you manage talent
through this pandemic.
We Support Essential Workers
Our Consultants have a proven history of delivering seamless and flexible HR support and high volume/short turnaround recruitment projects for temporary relief and support staff.
- Pharma & Healthcare
- Grocery, Retail & Supply Chain
- Food & Industrial Manufacturing
- Manufacturing & Businesses re-tooling
- Start-Up/Scale Up Digital & FinTech
- Our broader Client base – working through hiring challenges during this crisis
Managing through Covid-19
Covid-19 has forever changed the world of work. Everything your brand/organization says in public is instantly under scrutiny from customers and your employees right now. Prompting the need to have clearer and stronger policies on everything, to eradicating discriminatory behaviour. There’s a long road ahead for HR.
Our latest roundup of helpful resources
Insights, Playbooks & Tool kits:
- D&I Best Practices Infographic – HirePower
- Revisiting Performance Management – HirePower
- Guide to Virtual Hiring Events – HirePower
- HR tips for People Leaders in the ‘New Normal’- HirePower
- Planning for the Post Covid-19 Workforce: Four Scenarios – Wharton
- Workforce strategies for a post Covid-19 recovery – Deloitte
- Skills development for any budget – PayWhatYouCan.Training
- Tactics to maintain Employee Engagement during the pandemic – McLean & Company
- Workplace Strategies for Mental Health – Canada Life
- Safe Work Playbook by Bersin – An interactive guide for Covid-19 Pandemic Preparedness and Response
- The Long Haul: Getting back to work in a changed economy – Oliver Wyman
Recommended Reading List:
- Why HR Chiefs Must Rethink Talent Management After Covid-19 – Financial Times
- Now is an opportunity to hire great talent – HBR
- Adjusting rewards and workforce strategies – AON
- Companies should start reskilling their workforces now – McKinsey & Company
- Nine Trends for HR Leaders that will impact the future of work after the coronavirus pandemic – Gartner
- Nearly one-third of workers plan to look for a new job after pandemic – Canadian HR Reporter
- Ending the stress and burnout epidemic – Thrive Global
- Data shows how coronavirus has influenced employer branding – Linkedin
- 7 steps to emotional resilience video – Christine Comaford
Check back soon for updated content!
Validated Covid-19 Sites
Keep up to date with trusted sources.
Click to open
- COVID-19 Canada Home Page
- World Health Organization
- Public Health Ontario
- Mental Health Resources Canada
- Workplace Mental Health Resources – CMHA
- Health & Safety Ontario
- Bank of Canada – Covid-19 & the economy
- Covid-19 Ontario
- bdc – Covid-19 planning tools for entrepreneurs
- McCarthy Tetrault – Covid-19 Recovery Hub
- Glassdoor – Job Seeker Resources
- The Conference Board of Canada – Covid Impact on Canada and our economy
Here When You Need Us
- Work from Home: Working remotely is not new to HirePower. As an early pioneer in “WFH”, our Consultants are well versed in all the tools, technology and productive habits needed to provide seamless support virtually.
- Flexible Work Schedule: We realize that some of our employees may have school-age dependents who may interfere with the ability to work remotely during a normal business day. We have equipped our leaders with tools to manage coverage – maintaining business continuity for our clients, while giving flexibility to parents to care for their children.
- Quarantine Protocols: We have implemented quarantine protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and Clients should they be exposed to, or contract, COVID-19.
Join Our Mailing List
Subscribe to join our Virtual HR Leader Chat room sessions and access to content on emerging Talent & Culture trends, insights and best practices.
Don’t miss out!
Check out a few of our featured impact summaries